Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Blog Assignment #1

Hello Everyone! I am from Glen Clove NY and I moved to Frisco City Alabama in 2000. I just recently moved to Bay Minette and i will resign here until i get my Masters. I just graduated from Faulkner State Community College with my associates. I am attending the University of South Alabama because its close to home and also when i did my research on the school I found out that it was a pretty good school. I am currently going to school for my bachelors in Physical Education. I love to help and be around kids, but i also love and care about people health and try to encourage healthy living the best way i know how. I have a one year old daughter who i love to death. I love spending time with her, she is truly a bright light in my life. Besides being with my daughter my hobby is to read and watch sports. Randy Pausch on Time Management I have learned a lot from watching the video. I think taking notes of everything i have to do that day is very helpful. One quote that i will use from here on out is, "failing to plan is planing to fail". That quote is so powerful. i really have learned a lot in this video.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your post! I have a son who is also about to be one. You successfully completed the following: reread the assignment, assignment complete in one post, first two parts of assignment completed, what you learned from the Randy Pausch video was clear (list making), the video was identified clearly, grammar and spelling were correct, and the post was well written. The following were not completed: there was not a bold heading at the beginning of each section ("About Me"), line breaks were not used correctly, and the optional part was not completed. I was unsure if there were two or more paragraphs in the "about me" section because there were no line breaks. Also, it does not appear that any additional research was done on Randy Pausch.

    ReplyDelete